My new blog, http://www.fishing.benisland.com, is solely dedicated to Rockfishing on the Barrier. Check out my stories, detailed articles, the how to section, images and recipes. Tell me what you think. My short-term goal is to share experiences with other landbased enthusiasts, and to publish informative articles that are both entertaining and helpful.
In the mid to long-run I’d like to do the following things:
- Find other like-minded local and visiting fishos to contribute to this site.
- Write for domestic and international fishing magazines.
- Find a sponsor to take my fishing to the next level.
- Go rockfishing once a week and establish weekly articles and a rockfishing video channel.
- Put my experiences and knowledge together and write an e-book.